Touring Terms & Conditions
All bookings made, whether orally or in writing, are subject to our ‘conditions of booking’. This applies regardless of whether or not these ‘conditions of booking’ have been received prior to making the booking.
When reserving a touring pitch, regardless of whether the booking is written or by telephone, we have an obligation to provide a pitch as specified in our literature., The hirer has an obligation to abide by our conditions of booking which are essential to good management and the enjoyment of others on the park. Because occasionally, it may be necessary to cancel a booking through ill health or accident etc, we have arranged our own cancellation plan at no extra cost. This can be summarised as follows.
1. CANCELLATION PLAN
If you have to cancel for reasons of death, illness, redundancy or injury to you or any member of your party, of death, illness or serious injury of a close relative after you have booked and before the start of your holiday, we will refund / credit your money paid as follows:
a) Provided we receive written notice of your cancellation 14 days prior to arrival dated we will refund all monies paid less £25 cancellation fee.
b) If we receive written notice of cancellation less than 14 days before arrival date, all monies paid will be refunded less £50 deposit per week or part week.
In all cases cancellation must be accompanied by doctor’s note or other evidence. We regret that we cannot give refunds for accident / breakdown on your journey down to commence your holiday or for holidays cut short after arrival through accident / illness or any other reason. You are strongly advised to insure against these eventualities.
Management’s decision is final.
2. PROVISIONAL BOOKINGS are accepted by telephone, the deposit or full payment must be
received within 7 days or the computer will cancel the provisional booking.
3. All payments / balances must be received by the due date otherwise the pitch is liable to be re-let with loss of deposit.
4. No parties of unaccompanied teenagers or single sex groups accepted.
5. We will endeavour to reserve the pitch of your choice. This cannot be guaranteed however and the pitch number allocated has to be at the sole discretion of the management. No refund will be contemplated should the pitch number allocated on arrival be different to that originally requested. With the fluctuating nature of touring caravan reservations, this is necessary for efficient operation. Please note between the months of June/Sept inc we will only reserve specified pitches on a Sat – Sat or Sun-Sun basis.
6. All extra persons and other extras (additional cars, boats etc) must be included on the booking form. No lorries, trade vans or trucks permitted except by prior arrangement.
7. The earliest time of arrival is 2.00 pm and pitches must be vacated by 11.00 am
8. The pitch occupier is responsible for any damage caused to the pitch, park facilities or park
by any member of his/her party whilst on the park.
9. No dogs or cats or other pets which the management sees fit not to accept permitted in any touring unit, or car anywhere on the park.
10. All visitors must report to the park office on arrival.
11. The company cannot accept responsibility for the loss or damage to private property or accident to any persons, however caused, whilst staying on the park.
12. The company cannot accept responsibility for the breakdown or malfunction of any equipment on the park, but will endeavour to repair it as soon as possible.
13. The company reserves the right to refuse any booking for any reason expressed or otherwise.
14. The company reserves the right to evict anyone causing a nuisance or damage, without refund.
15. All persons staying on the park and their visitors must conduct themselves at all times with due regard to the comfort and enjoyment of others.
16. On vacating, the pitch must be left clean and tidy.
17. All incoming tenants are requested to arrive between 2.00pm and 6.00pm. Late arrivals must be notified in advance. Arrivals will not be accepted on the park after 10.00pm.
18. All touring caravans or motorhomes must report to office on arrival and before siting.
19. Should we be unable to provide the type of pitch requested, we will refund any monies paid for the pitch in full. This shall be the full limit of our liability. Enforced early departure liability (other than for nuisance or damage) shall be limited to the pro-rata amount for the unused portion of the booking.
20. With the constant improvements on the park, some of the brochure text may become out of date or inaccurate.
21. Data protection. By booking with Meadowbank Holidays Ltd you accept that Meadowbank Holidays may hold the information required to comply with the booking contract and for future marketing purposes in compliance with our Privacy Notice which may be viewed here