Accommodation Hire Terms & Conditions
All bookings made, whether orally or in writing, are subject to our ‘conditions of booking’. This applies regardless of whether or not these ‘conditions of booking’ have been received prior to making the booking. When reserving a caravan holiday home or accommodation, regardless of whether the booking is written or by telephone, we have an obligation to provide the accommodation as specified in our literature. The hirer has an obligation to abide by our ‘conditions of booking’ which are essential to good management and the enjoyment of others on the Park. Because, occasionally, it may be necessary to cancel a booking through ill health or accident etc., we have arranged our own cancellation plan at no extra cost. This can be summarised as follows.
1. CANCELLATION PLAN
If you have to cancel for reasons of death, illness, redundancy or injury to you or any member of your party, or death illness or serious injury of a close relative after you have booked and before the start of your holiday, we will refund / credit your money paid as follows:
a) Provided we receive written notice of your cancellation 14 days prior to arrival date, we will refund all monies paid less £25 cancellation fee.
b) If we receive written notice of cancellation less than 14 days before arrival date, all monies paid will be refunded less £100 deposit per week or part week.
In all cases cancellation must be accompanied by doctor’s note or other evidence. We regret that we cannot give refunds for accident / breakdown on your journey down to commence your holiday or for holidays cut short after arrival through accident / illness or any other reason. You are strongly advised to insure against these eventualities. Management’s decision is final.
2. Provisional bookings are temporary accommodation reservations held without deposit payment. Provisional bookings can be cancelled by us at any time and without notice. We accept no responsibility for loss or inconvenience caused by the cancellation of a provisional booking
3. All payments / balances must be received by the due date otherwise the caravan is liable to be re-let with loss of deposit.
4. No parties of unaccompanied teenagers or single sex groups (3 persons or more) accepted.
5. We will endeavour to have your accommodation thoroughly cleaned and ready for your occupation by 3.00 p.m. on arrival date. This time cannot be guaranteed however, if there are extenuating circumstances beyond our control. Accommodation must be vacated by 10.00 a.m. on departure date.
6. There is a strict No Smoking policy in all accommodation and internal park communal areas
7. There is free parking at owners risk for 1 car per accommodation unit. All cars to park on surfaced car parking areas, not on the grass. Any extra car/s must be notified in advance as otherwise space may not be available. No lorries, trade vans or trucks permitted except by prior arrangement.
8. The accommodation hirer is responsible for the accommodation and its contents during the period of hire. Please report any shortages or breakages on arrival.
9. Strictly No Pets allowed in any accommodation or anywhere on the park.
10. No extra persons allowed above permitted number of berths in any accommodation.
11. The Company cannot accept any responsibility for loss or damage to private property or accident to any persons, however caused, whilst staying on the park.
12. The Company cannot accept any responsibility for the breakdown or malfunction of any equipment in any accommodation but will endeavour to repair or replace the equipment as soon as possible.
13. We agree to provide the accommodation from the caravan range booked. In exceptional circumstances we may not be able to provide the accommodation from the range booked and in these cases we will provide accommodation from a higher price category. We may agree to reserve a particular pitch within a caravan range however this is at our sole discretion and in extenuating circumstances your caravan pitch may be changed without notice. We accept no financial liability for changing pitches within the same range of accommodation.
14. The Company reserves the right to enter into any accommodation at any reasonable time for the purpose of checking condition, or repairs, or any emergency.
15. The Company reserves the right to refuse any booking for any reason expressed or otherwise.
16. The Company reserves the right to evict anyone causing a nuisance or damage, without refund.
17. All persons staying on the park must conduct themselves at all times with due regard to the enjoyment and comfort of others.
18. All incoming tenants are requested to arrive between 3.00 p.m. and 6.00 p.m. Late arrivals must be notified in advance.
19. On vacating, the accommodation must be left clean and tidy.
20. Should we be unable to provide the type of accommodation requested, we will refund any monies paid for the accommodation in full. This shall be the full limit of our liability. Enforced early departure liability (other than for nuisance or damage) shall be limited to the pro-rata amount for the unused portion of the booking.
21. With constant park improvements, brochure text may become out of date.
22. Data protection. By booking with Meadowbank Holidays Ltd you accept that Meadowbank Holidays may hold the information required to comply with the booking contract and for future marketing purposes in compliance with our Privacy Notice which may be viewed here